Football General Talk

Bummer for Rodgers. I'd be curious if he'll make a go of it next season or call it time to wave good-bye. On the heels of Brady who took the Bucs to the Super Bowl, I believe, Rodgers needs to sail into retirement.

Beats workmen's comp...

Aaron Rodgers agreed to a revised contract with the Jets that is worth $112.5 million for three years. $75 million of the contract is fully guaranteed. Rodgers has a $35 million bonus paid in 2023 and his 2023 and 2024 base salaries are fully guaranteed. In 2024 there is also a guaranteed option bonus worth $35 million. In 2025 there is another $35 million option bonus that can be exercised. The final years of the contract are effectively void years for salary cap purposes.

..and his next ex-gf can afford to go dutch.

Beats workmen's comp...

Aaron Rodgers agreed to a revised contract with the Jets that is worth $112.5 million for three years. $75 million of the contract is fully guaranteed. Rodgers has a $35 million bonus paid in 2023 and his 2023 and 2024 base salaries are fully guaranteed. In 2024 there is also a guaranteed option bonus worth $35 million. In 2025 there is another $35 million option bonus that can be exercised. The final years of the contract are effectively void years for salary cap purposes.

..and his next ex-gf can afford to go dutch.

2023-04-26T184430Z_1618299602_MT1USATODAY20542018_RTRMADP_3_NFL-NEW-YORK-JETS-AARON-RODGERS-PRESS-CONFERENCE-1110x1065.jpg

MRI confirmed a torn Achilles - out for the season. I feel so bad for you Jets fans with how bad this deal turned out for you but thank you for the free 2 picks (a 6th and 2nd rounder) and the two upgraded picks (1st by two spots and a fifth to a second).
This is the most Jets thing that has ever happened to the Jets.

Reactions: Hem
I am bummed about Rodgers being out. Was looking forward to seeing how it played out as a Jet.
As for my Vikes, after Sunday I may be in the win two games a get a high draft pick camp. Good gosh the offense was awful for the most part.

I can't imagine there's a way in hell Salah is letting Zach Wilson drive the Ferrari now.

If I was Dallas I'd say....... What do you give me for Cooper Rush?

Our the Niners give their 4th back to Dallas bring Lance back and trade him and.... Darnold for Sauce or Garrett Wilson or Breece Hall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back