Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Football General Talk

Two bangs for Minn $$$, T.J. and I would say Jefferson though Eagles have him stuffed up.

Cousins? Avg QB making more quality throws than #1 QB, Hurts though this show is just starting.

Eagles have begun to throw MN D for a loop with that solid Scott/Swift run drive... it's beginning to make them press the line and I'd imagine open more Hurts throws.

BTW I'm a professional #1 draft couch QB. I drafted myself first pick. 😉

O @VikingsGuy where are you?

I am cheering on the plan . . . .

I laid it out for my son in August -- lose the first 3 games in hapless manner, trade D. Hunter to the Jags for a 2nd rounder, trade Cousins to a playoff-ready team with an early QB injury for a 1st rounder (Jets apparently now, but maybe SF if Purdy gets hurt in week 2 or 3), have Derashaw miss a bunch of games with nagging but not longterm-threatening injury, have Bradbury revert to bad-back guy, play Jaren Hall for the rest of the season, go 1-16, draft Caleb Williams #1, and then pick defense with the second 1st rounder and their 2nd rounder, grab a decent guard with jag 2nd round, set up a 5-7 year window to win.

Seems to be right on track.

I laid it out for my son in August -- lose the first 3 games in hapless manner, trade D. Hunter to the Jags for a 2nd rounder, trade Cousins to a playoff-ready team with an early QB injury for a 1st rounder (Jets apparently now, but maybe SF if Purdy gets hurt in week 2 or 3), have Derashaw miss a bunch of games with nagging but not longterm-threatening injury, have Bradbury revert to bad-back guy, play Jaren Hall for the rest of the season, go 1-16, draft Caleb Williams #1, and then pick defense with the second 1st rounder and their 2nd rounder, grab a decent guard with jag 2nd round, set up a 5-7 year window to win.

Dang you are pessimistic and overly optimistic at the same time! I think there are way too many moving parts in that plan to work. I don't think the season is over already.

Dang you are pessimistic and overly optimistic at the same time! I think there are way too many moving parts in that plan to work. I don't think the season is over already.
I mean your team is 0-4 in the super bowl having never won it so isn't technically your season always over?

So I thought HT had scared you away and actually didn't expect a quick response! How have you been? You've been missed (my me at least!)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back