Football General Talk

Can someone please tell me why espn still talks about the Browns EVERY FKN SHOW. Baker sucks..... that's it, OBJ needs to move on and Stefanski is taking Keenum I bet next year over Baker.

They've had one winning season in like 35 years.

Time to move on.

Only 2 things that get more airtime is The Boys and what's Karen doing today or next week.

They get their asses kicked every year and the wheels fall off.
821b88ae264ae3cec5b6e6e134f83d55.gif

Wow. Didn't he get a DUI last year as well?
Josh Jacobs was held for DUI but the tox report showed him under the limit. He simply fell asleep at the wheel. His accident was low speed and single vehicle. Young men given a good salary and set free in Vegas is usually a problem. This accident is just high profile, we have a person losing their life at least once a week to DUI in this city. The big issue this year has been pedestrians killed in hit and runs. Last year a kid that was high as a kite killed a mother and daughter and when he was arrested his statement to the police, "I only had one more light to run to get home."

They get their asses kicked every year and the wheels fall off.
Only when Luke Brian is their halftime show. I will say that's usually when the downhill show to 8 and 8 starts but this year it could be 9 and 8 so things are looking up.

I need to figure out who I'm picking my for my avatar since the skins and eagle significantly disappointed me.

No Karen this week, I won't ever wish the rona on anyone. It'll be interesting to see how love and Lafleur handle the situation.

Go chiefs🤣

So, Rodgers led everyone to believe that he was vaccinated, even though he wasn't. He didn't follow any of the protocol for unvaccinated players. Now he tests positive and it comes out that he is unvaccinated. Wonder if he will get punished for all of his shenanigans?

So, Rodgers led everyone to believe that he was vaccinated, even though he wasn't. He didn't follow any of the protocol for unvaccinated players. Now he tests positive and it comes out that he is unvaccinated. Wonder if he will get punished for all of his shenanigans?

I sure hope they do, that MF has been above the league and everyone else basically for the past 8 plus years. The way the Packers approached it all the way up the chain to probably the way up to the office of Rodger Goodell. I love how now there seems to be all this gray area around, well did he really break the rules? Because he is an active player and not an inactive player, LMFAO. Only for Aaron would an argument like that be made.

That whole organization is a joke now more than ever.

Just go do us all a favor and host Jeopardy already and GTF outta here.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back