Football General Talk

Like I said, see you in the playoffs. Weird you are a football fan all if a sudden. mtmuley
I’ve been a football fan and Bronco fan since I was a kid. Got John Elway’s autograph in 1983. I’m not talking shit, I’m making an observation. Denver sucks. I could care less if Dallas makes the playoffs. Cowboys fans seem to be like Vortex Nation.

I’ve been a football fan and Bronco fan since I was a kid. Got John Elway’s autograph in 1983. I’m not talking shit, I’m making an observation. Denver sucks. I could care less if Dallas makes the playoffs. Cowboys fans seem to be like Vortex Nation.
Humor. I get it. mtmuley

The Cowboys stole the Dak'less game last week...the book had em 9.5 point favorites at home today. Half ass efforts don't cut it...that simple. They're way up in their division but I've seen em do this when it mattered...many times.

At least Rodgers isn’t a flacking communist like the government seems to be…. btw I don’t like Rodgers either 😜 but he’s exercising his rights , last I checked it’s still a free country for now….
Matt
It looks like endorsement deals are exercising their rights to.

It looks like endorsement deals are exercising their rights to.

If he is cleared this coming Saturday (negative and asymptomatic), he could play against Seattle, albeit with zoom meetings and no practice for two weeks.

Want sponsors...bend that knee.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back