Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Football General Talk

As much as I dislike Rodgers, I would love to see him as a Saint next year. You add him as QB with that defense and Sean Payton and you have a Super Bowl contender.
Not sure Payton would consider Rodgers. He's close to Brady retirement w/o the Brady rule breaking touch - middle finger @ retirement.

I think they hold out w/ what they have... 58% completion rate. I believe Saints are looking for a Lawrence type QB to raise and Winston's not it. Amazing they're 4-2. Soon to be 4-3 as Brady shows up the haters while sipping champagne on his yacht.

Not sure Payton would consider Rodgers. He's close to Brady retirement w/o the Brady rule breaking touch - middle finger @ retirement.

I think they hold out w/ what they have... 58% completion rate. I believe Saints are looking for a Lawrence type QB to raise and Winston's not it. Amazing they're 4-2. Soon to be 4-3 as Brady shows up the haters while sipping champagne on his yacht.
5sarbt.jpg

In other Breaking News...

“League sources said the Panthers are willing to part with three high picks and All Pro running back Christian McCaffrey in a package for Watson; the Texans are very high on several of the Panthers’ young defensive standouts (still on their rookie contracts and younger and cheaper than McCaffrey), and the sides have yet to reach a compromise,” La Canfora said, via CBS Sports.

Who Dat! Can’t believe the Saints won that game.
That was... bound to happen?
Ouch! For the Brady bunch... Interception hell!
Back slapping sigh to score 36 points for the Saints - going with various players...
Siemian holds the ball far too long though his players came through for him. Saints defense had Brady fuming internal temperature!
Hill out... Winston?? Word on his knee?

Not bad for a third string QB though hats off to Payton, et al for staging plays that broke the Bucs.

Wow!

That was... bound to happen?
Ouch! For the Brady bunch... Interception hell!
Back slapping sigh to score 36 points for the Saints - going with various players...
Siemian holds the ball far too long though his players came through for him. Saints defense had Brady fuming internal temperature!
Hill out... Winston?? Word on his knee?

Not bad for a third string QB though hats off to Payton, et al for staging plays that broke the Bucs.

Wow!
That game was a fluke. Saints are screwed at the QB position. It's a shame, because that defense is stout!

I am hoping that Tampa Bay loses a few more. Just can't stand to see Brady in another SB.

Dallas won without Dak. Hopefully he comes back healthy soon. They are the team to beat in the NFC.

That game was a fluke. Saints are screwed at the QB position. It's a shame, because that defense is stout!

I am hoping that Tampa Bay loses a few more. Just can't stand to see Brady in another SB.

Dallas won without Dak. Hopefully he comes back healthy soon. They are the team to beat in the NFC.
cough...Thanksgiving Day game...cough

Been a Vikings fan my whole life. Zimmer and Kubiak were terrible. Check down Kirk sucks. Vikes need to blow the whole thing up and start over.

Looks like Winston is out for the season with a torn ACL. Did anyone see the play (horse collar tackle) where he was injured? Don't watch if you're squeamish. His knee folded sideways. Payton says Taysom Hill could be back soon from a concussion.

How many of you “Cowboys haters” are a little worried!?? Cowboys are for real ladies and gents!!!!

How many of you “Cowboys haters” are a little worried!?? Cowboys are for real ladies and gents!!!!
Did you just make that user name so you could just post that or?

Lots of season left but I will say they are doing pretty well so far.

So were the titans....

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back