Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Football General Talk

Unreal, only the pack has that sort of juju. As much as I can't stand Karen, that son of a bitch can find a way

The 49ers will still accept a trade for gorappallo and aj green before the deadline.

The pack better enjoy it cause after he's gone. That organization is fuked
He gone after this year. I feel bad for whoever his next team is. He will command a lot of money for a short term and that usually does not bode well for that team in the long run.

He gone after this year. I feel bad for whoever his next team is. He will command a lot of money for a short term and that usually does not bode well for that team in the long run.
Can't wait

How about the reflexes of Packers #29 Rasul Douglas...
He was on AZ’s practice team a few weeks ago. Talk about taking full advantage of an opportunity when one is given!

Last night was the first time I’ve seen Aaron Rodgers royally screw up in the short offense. Using all their time outs, delay of games, people not lining up right. The Packers clock management was not good at all. But that happens when you enter the game with 3 receivers who hadn’t ever had a catch. In the end, Aaron Jones, AJ dillon, and Randal Cobb made plays when they needed to be made.

As much as I dislike Rodgers, I would love to see him as a Saint next year. You add him as QB with that defense and Sean Payton and you have a Super Bowl contender.

Back