Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Football General Talk

For those old enough to remember 2022 is the 50 th anniversary of the emaculet reception. I was 13 and remember it well. I was actually watching the game. the Steelers play the raiders sarurday night and have a big celebration going to happen.
RIP Franco

Shady throwing shade. Top 10 passer rating but cowboy fans here don’t care about on paper. What you do on the field????? Blow leads against the jags. Let’s hear it. Cowboy UP!!!!
#romowaswaybetterthandak
#Giveromothisdefensehehasaring

If you're a Vikings fan, here is your Christmas Miracle. If I was allowed to bet on this kick, I would have lost a lot of money.

SKOL!

Likely the end of late-season miracles, but I'll take what I can get.
The Vikes have provided more miracles and entertaining watching than any time in me memory. Every week that they add another one is extra. We are well into bonus time as far as I'm concerned.

I'd have lost my shirt on that kick too.

If you're a Vikings fan, here is your Christmas Miracle. If I was allowed to bet on this kick, I would have lost a lot of money.

SKOL!

Likely the end of late-season miracles, but I'll take what I can get.

No, this was a kick they make, the game was tied at the time. Now if they are down 2 points, it gets pulled left and comes up a little short as well.

The Vikings have made my football season already. We know better than to ask too much. Jefferson is quickly becoming my favorite Viking of all time. My first favorite Viking was Dave Osborn, there have been others along the way.

Skol!! indeed.🇧🇻

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back