Sitka Pre Season Savings

Football General Talk

No, this was a kick they make, the game was tied at the time. Now if they are down 2 points, it gets pulled left and comes up a little short as well.

The Vikings have made my football season already. We know better than to ask too much. Jefferson is quickly becoming my favorite Viking of all time. My first favorite Viking was Dave Osborn, there have been others along the way.

Skol!! indeed.🇧🇻
Jefferson is fun to watch!

If you're a Vikings fan, here is your Christmas Miracle. If I was allowed to bet on this kick, I would have lost a lot of money.

SKOL!

Likely the end of late-season miracles, but I'll take what I can get.
Yes because with that win it helps the packers. Next up a pack win against them and then maybe knocking them out of the playoffs? O wouldn't that be sweet!

I had a couple of offers for free Packer tickets for last week’s Monday night game. I’m betting that will not be the case for next week against the Vikes, that should be a fun game.

I had a couple of offers for free Packer tickets for last week’s Monday night game. I’m betting that will not be the case for next week against the Vikes, that should be a fun game.
I can't give my lions game tickets away for last game of the year. Wondering if I should hang onto them just a tad longer and with playoff birth on the line they might fetch at least face value lol

If they win next weekend that is going to change. I’d wait if I was you.

I’d make you an offer, but the hard water is a’callin!

Last edited:
Not a chance. canton is for the best of the best IMO.
Canton is the hall of good, Russ has a career of good play but little great play and now some real negative play (last 2ish years). How many HOF players get benched when only 34 cause its coming, even Rypien is playing better than Russ! How many HOF QBs have more toliets in their home than TDs in a season in their prime? This goffy SOB is washed up!

Russell Wilson was carried on the coattails of the Seahawks defense and Marshawn Lynch's rugged running to the only title he will ever win.

He gave away the only other chance he will ever get with the interception at the goal line. No one will ever convince me that that play call was not an effort at managing egos. That is, to tilt the game MVP award to Wilson. With hindsight, that play call destroyed the Seahawk locker room.

It it amazing that the Seahawks and Wilson so thoroughly duped the Broncos.

I believe there are also 3-4 draft concessions...

2022: $50 million signing bonus, $5 million option, $2 million base salary ($57M)
2023: $20 million option, $8 million salary, both fully guaranteed ($28M)
2024: $22 million option, $17 million salary, both fully guaranteed ($39M)
2025: $37 million salary guaranteed on 5th day of league year ($37M)
2026: $40 million (non-guaranteed)
2027: $45 million (non-guaranteed)
2028: $50 million (non-guaranteed)

Russell Wilson cap hits over the next seven years​

2022: $17M
2023: $22M
2024: $35.4M
2025: $55.4M
2026: $58.4M
2027: $53.4M
2028: $54.4M

...for the owner's group first world billionaire problems;

No. He isn't. Not even close. mtmuley
Tom Brady is playing just as bad as Wilson yesterday until the last drive :). But, I think he might still squeak in (on his first ballot). Wilson might take a couple more cycles, but he will get in. You forget how good he was for how long. He made Seattle matter again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back