Yeti GOBOX Collection

Food for thought

Are we really that divided or are we all just a bunch of truckers that like talking shit on the cb (internet)?

Are things really that bad?
Isn’t it hard to starve to death here?
Don’t we pretty much all get free I phones?
There’s definitely some radical retards out there, but overall...
is it really that bad?
More DouglasR. Less Dr Phil.

I've tried to make some commen sense out of this thread. But I can't find much. 6 pages of folks bitching about how folks bitch I think.
How about some stories relating to hunting n such. Do folks around here go hunting? Get out?
Hang in there. Relief is on the way! Chapter five "Into Africa, 2022" is finished and ready to go. I'm at the hospital with granddaughter right now but will launch it from my laptop as soon as I can get to wifi or back home.

So, how does the following relate to hunting? This forum is a never-ending stream of folks bunching into pre-ordained groups and lobbing criticism at the others. Landowner tags? APR? Tag allocations? Non-res hunting opportunity? Tag prices? Conservation easements? Multi-use land management? Opportunity vs Rack-size? '06 vs PRC, let alone all the political things that crop up. Our nation would be a lot better off if it all came with a dose of intellectual humility and good grace.

Going back to the original theme of this thread. In the not too distant past, Mr. HuntTalk himself has given two master classes on intellectual humility and good grace. If Jonathan Haidt is not to your taste, and not worth your time, surely Randy is.

Episode 154: EP 154: Hunting Politics Primer – Montana SB 143

Episode 175: Montana Elk Policy Proposals with FWP Director Hank Worsech

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back