PEAX Equipment

Flying High Again...

Big Sky

Fly fishing high that is. I've been pursuing fly fishing a little more seriously since moving to Utah. I'm not addicted and still prefer jig fishing, but this fly fishing is a kick and sometimes pays off with a decent sized fish or two. This is the last fish I landed earlier this week after work one evening. It's nice having trout this size in a lake only 15 minutes from my door step. I don't think I will ever become obsessed with fly fishing, but it is fun and nice to have in my arsenal so to speak.
Troy 10-28-19SM.jpg

Congrats on the fish but sorry on your change of states.
It's not that bad. Southern Utah is like a completely different state than the northern half. I can't stand it up north, but down here with the good weather and good fishing, I'm happy.

Glad you're still able to get out. Was missing your fish posts. How has the predator hunting been?

Last edited:
Glad you're still able to get out. Was missing you fish posts. How is the predator hunting been?
Predator hunting as far as coyotes go is not as good. However I now have a lot more red fox, grey fox, and kit fox I can hunt. I've killed so many coyotes that if I didn't kill another one I would be just fine. However if one is foolish enough to step out in front of me I will do my best to kill it. Besides they are worth $50.00 each here (bounty). I am very much looking forward to hunting the different fox species though and there is a good chance a bobcat may show up as well. So it's all good.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back