Florida Game Warden Murdered

Hate to hear when the good guy gets killed. I can't believe the danger these officers put themselves in every day and the total lack of respect they get in return.

Hate to hear when the good guy gets killed. I can't believe the danger these officers put themselves in every day and the total lack of respect they get in return.

Agreed. And to think how hard they have to fight in state legislatures, at least in the west, to keep their compensation equal to inflation. I'd pay more if it meant they, or any law enforcement, could get more pay, better equipment, advanced training, or whatever is helpful doing their job.

Last edited:
Agreed. And to think how hard the have to fight in state legislatures, at least in the west, to keep their compensation equal to inflation. I'd pay more if it meant they, or any law enforcement, could get more pay, better equipment, advanced training, or whatever is helpful doing their job.
I fear that as a LEO that fight is only going to get harder in the future.

They made a arrest today. He was a good man. He was a good friend with a buddy of mine, only met him once but stand up guy.

The people who do these things need to be dealt with accordingly. This country went has gone from the place who hosted the Boston Tea Party to being pussified. It needs to stop.

Just awful. He’s the kind of person we all want to see have a long career, and here he’s just murdered and it’s all over just like that.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back