Caribou Gear Tarp

Fleeing California

Austin is actually on the Colorado, not the Brazos, but Austin is already about as close to Cali as it can get. The Austin City Council just voted to defund the Austin PD by $150 million so....

P.S. we're already bracing for more with Tesla coming to town. We already have too many Californians.
Same here in San Antonio, the mayor n city council care more about “reimagining the Alamo” n other “woke” projects than taking care of the citizens or even potholes for that matter

If anything Californians are good for its over paying for a house. We went under contract last week on our old house for $21k over asking price. Her initial offer was $16k over right out of the gate, and as soon as she found out we had any other offers (which weren't as high as her's) she upped it another $5k. They're going to ruin our housing market, but I'll gladly take their money.

Texas is turning liberal because of big cities like Dallas, and immigration from Mexico. California people moving to your states are not the problem.

My old college buddy who is now probably to the left of Bernie just moved from Cali to Montana and I couldn’t help but think of this thread. He has already claimed your glacial lakes as his own. As Gandalf would say, ‘They are coming!’ Lol

Attachments

• B3B0FAF8-D0B3-4073-8207-0D2A7263A460.jpeg
    B3B0FAF8-D0B3-4073-8207-0D2A7263A460.jpeg
    945 KB · Views: 12
My old college buddy who is now probably to the left of Bernie just moved from Cali to Montana and I couldn’t help but think of this thread. He has already claimed your glacial lakes as his own. As Gandalf would say, ‘They are coming!’ Lol
He might want to buy some clothes before winter sets in.😉

Two masks?....sorry, did not expand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back