Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

first "shish"!

dcopas78

My wife and I took our son to one of the local lakes yesterday evening to see if we could do any good with the sunfish. Papaw bought him a new rod and reel so we had to try it out. It wasn't long until he had his first "shish" as he calls them. It doesn't seem possible he is 16 months old already! He likes working in the garden too!

Attachments

• cullen fish 2.jpg
    cullen fish 2.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 479
  • cullen fish 3.jpg
    cullen fish 3.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 478
  • cullen fish 4.jpg
    cullen fish 4.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 482
  • cullen garden.jpg
    cullen garden.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 483
For those of us who have seen that part of life first hand, it brings big smiles. Thanks for sharing and making my morning.

Your post made me think of my first! So, I ended up writing another. Enjoy all the time you have like that- it will keep getting better. Best of luck to the young outdoorsman!

Take every chance you get to spend a great day with the kids because they grow up so fast it amazing. That being said I'm gonna take the boy fishing this weekend

Thanks everyone! The last 16 months have been the best of my life! I'm so grateful to have him healthy and being able to enjoy the outdoors!

That pic brings back so many great memories. Enjoy every moment you can with your little ones.

Mine started out the same way. They are 9 and 12 now. They both love to "Shish" still, but neither one will go near the garden anymore.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back