Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

First Post First Special Tag - Please Help

Tip for the noobs, don't post asking for honey holes on this forum. I suggest emailing Randy directly for the coordinates of his successful hunts.
I wasn’t looking for your honey hole, just any advice on my unit you’d give up to and including gps coordinates! 😂

To clarify, did you mean The Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park to the west from the coordinates you provided? If so then please get better with your info next time. I don’t have time to figure out exactly where you’re trying to point me toward and I have absolutely no idea how to read sign and find animals on my own. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 183170
I could have sworn the new guy said he had drawn an Oklahoma large cat tag. Oops, my bad. I don’t have any honey holes for anything else.

I can’t wait for the last week of May when CO draw results come out. I just burned 15 deer points on this chitty unit because everyone told me to burn my points. Just looking for a 190” buck but I haven’t hunted deer since 16 years ago because I wanted to build points so I have no idea how to hunt. Thanks in advance.

Best spot I know to shoot a booner lope.

41.35050413952443, -105.56417670974142

Back