First Post First Special Tag - Please Help

You'll spot and stalk real close with your two guides and take him at 659 yards..

Then write a riveting article for American Hunter magazine.

PM me for the coordinates.

Someone has to do it.😁
Please sent exact coordinates of where I can kill the critter I have applied years for but don’t know anything about the unit.

I will act totally appreciative but probably won’t update you guys with pictures.
Thanks in advance.
I’ve never hunted big game before but I drew a rocky mountain bighorn sheep tag for 2021! Just a couple of questions. Is that a good tag? Do you think I would be able to backpack in 23 miles and spend 14 days in the back country.? Also what camouflage pattern should I get my kit in? Does it all need to match? Tia

Last edited:
Guy PM's me with 0 posts and asks for help in my unit ,so I gave him Geralds co-ords .

Thanks again, that was a great spot. The likes and followers on my gram have skyrocketed after posting some sick photos of elk and speed goats. I’m headed to the gym right now for a pre season sesh... leg day, bruh. I’ll post the workout tonight, go check it out.

34°37′32″N 97°12′40″W
To clarify, did you mean The Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park to the west from the coordinates you provided? If so then please get better with your info next time. I don’t have time to figure out exactly where you’re trying to point me toward and I have absolutely no idea how to read sign and find animals on my own. Thanks in advance.
DFA5B78E-1B12-4E25-B7AE-E8B6E84FBF68.png

Last edited:
Hey guys I've been lurking for a long time and decided to fire out my first post since I drew a 380 bull tag on my 3rd year. Anyone got any tips or tricks? Not looking for your honey holes just don't know where to start and need help because I've never bothered to look at google earth or step foot in the unit. I have like 3 days for scouting before archery season and would love to get a 400" bull. I'm not afraid to get away from roads and put in some miles. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share publicly.

Next post: What boots should I get? You think my shitty Keens will work?
Next post: What pack you guys running? Will this one from Costco work?
Next post: I got a new 28 Nosler but can't find ammo anyone know where there's some? I should be good to like 1800 yards
Next post: What scope you guys uses? MOA or MIL? How about binos? You think I need a spotter?
Next post: I found some ammo...these target bullets will work great on a monster bull
4 years later: Hey guys I drew a goat tag in 316. You guys got any info?

This is more of a Rokslide/Gearhead type scenario but I think we've all seen it

These posts are so eerily consistent. I often wonder if they all sound the same because they've read similar posts in the past, or is this proof of Jung's collective unconscious?
Love it, hahaha. And yes, always with the "Not looking for anyone's spot" preface. I have said here before, the tag drawing game is one big experiment in mimetic theory, maybe thats why they all sound the same

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back