First Post First Special Tag - Please Help

Someone has to do it.😁
Please sent exact coordinates of where I can kill the critter I have applied years for but don’t know anything about the unit.

I will act totally appreciative but probably won’t update you guys with pictures.
Thanks in advance.
Will you start a thread and ghost us for like two years and then come back and drop little crumbs for us. We all seem to enjoy that. 😉

Will you start a thread and ghost us for like two years and then come back and drop little crumbs for us. We all seem to enjoy that. 😉
Here’s a ram I Chevy scouted today. When I get my guaranteed yearly ram tag from the next MT legislative session (because no one is more deserving of a guaranteed ram tag than me), I will be coming back to see which rifle caliber is best for road hunting.984508CF-F582-410B-B33A-93D72B697755.jpeg

Here’s a ram I Chevy scouted today. When I get my guaranteed yearly ram tag from the next MT legislative session (because no one is more deserving of a guaranteed ram tag than me), I will be coming back to see which rifle caliber is best for road hunting.
I’m gonna say 6.5 CM is a likely choice given your aforementioned needs.

Let me know when you fly in and I will just pick you up and take you there.
Bruh, why you gotta be so difficult. Just send me the Google Map. It’s not like I am asking for anyone’s honey hole....okay maybe I am but my YouTube channel is small and most people won’t come hunt there just because I mentioned where I killed it.

Here’s a ram I Chevy scouted today. When I get my guaranteed yearly ram tag from the next MT legislative session (because no one is more deserving of a guaranteed ram tag than me), I will be coming back to see which rifle caliber is best for road hunting.View attachment 183152
28 Nosler hands down! It worked for my mountain goat and any other critter that walks North America close to a road. Not a sheep but I'm sure you get my drift.

28 Nosler hands down! It worked for my mountain goat and any other critter that walks North America close to a road. Not a sheep but I'm sure you get my drift.
Listen to this guy’s advice. Not only does he have big binoculars that bounce to the left and to the right, he he can spot an elk at 75 MPH.

Last edited:
Please sent exact coordinates of where I can...
c4c150f7f8effce8aec705b1f8c29cd8.jpeg

Someone has to do it.😁
Please sent exact coordinates of where I can kill the critter I have applied years for but don’t know anything about the unit.

I will act totally appreciative but probably won’t update you guys with pictures.
Thanks in advance.
Are you sass'in us? Or a Russian bot?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back