Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

First Post First Special Tag - Please Help

I found my favorite thus far. New Member posts asking for spots in CO 62 for deer in 2017. Draws it again this year and revives his old thread to see if any suckers will offer up their honey hole. He's now up to 10 messages total in 4 years, most of them bumping his own thread. I did give him a spot though :ROFLMAO:

I do enjoy golf, November isn’t my preferred time of year though.

Ahh yes. “Blessed” by an auction tag that he was the highest bidder for, but can’t scout for. He should just go ahead and “bless” himself by hiring a high profile outfitter who will put 10 guides on it all summer then stick him in front of it on the opener.
The guy couldn't even post it in the right forum, posting it in "other big game".

"What I am finding is every unit has the potential for a 160” or better moose but it comes down to knowing a guide or hunter who has an eye on one. My post is to get any insight or even connect with an outfitter/guide that is willing to help me locate and hunt this once in a lifetime beast out in blue sky country. I can hunt anytime, any unit, any weapon.....Any useful insight is helpful."

Tell me you want me to tell you where a big bull is, without using those exact words..

Yep. The "f@$% You" roof in Louisiana has gotten me a couple times, haha
Hahahahaha

30.4433723,-88.5371886

I can see it now. They wouldn’t even zoom in on it to see what it is, they’d just ask for you to resend because you accidentally sent them coordinates in Mississippi instead of Montana.

Guys, it’s really annoying when you hijack my perfectly good thread for your own amusement.

It’s several weeks in and I don’t have any better ideas for where to shoot a big’un than I did when I started.
I thought this was a helpful place.
I thought I was special enough someone would tell me where a trophy critter is without me having to find it on my own.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back