First hand Covid symptoms

Did anyone NOT have symptoms after vax or booster? Barely sore arm for an hour or two was about it for me. That is a concern. I'm worried the Johnsons vax/booster isn't working for my immune system. I would think I SHOULD be having some kind of mild reaction? Guess it's time to talk to my physician.

Did anyone NOT have symptoms after vax or booster? Barely sore arm for an hour or two was about it for me. That is a concern. I'm worried the Johnsons vax/booster isn't working for my immune system. I would think I SHOULD be having some kind of mild reaction? Guess it's time to talk to my physician.

yeah that's a doc question. but you're definitely not alone. FIL felt nothing for all three jabs. if i had to take a wild uneducated guess it's not a problem.

i felt nothing after my second shot. hell if know what it was... i think pfizer? first shot had me run down for two days though.

I don't want to derail, but I had my moderna booster a few weeks ago. It leveled me. I had a fever up to 102 ° for 2 days.

I am grateful for the science of the vaccines, but that was the sickest I had been in years, and if prompted for another booster it isn't clear to me I will move forward with it. I'll really have to think about it.

I had Modern for all three doses no symptoms, on the booster I had a raised welt on my arm. 🤷‍♂️

After 8 months of putting it off, due to professional aspirations I decided I had no other option and got my mom to drive me to the pharmacy and hold my hand while I received a delayed second dose of Pfizer.
Felt a bit lightheaded after the injection, but I was able to stay seated and conscious this time.
The pharmacy was much a more chill vibe than the crowded mass vaccination site.
Went home and slept from 4pm to 4am.
Arm was much more sore than I’d expected it to be for a couple days, but other than that I didn’t notice anything.

Going to test drive a Rivian in Bloomington this afternoon.

Not to derail (who me?), but I'm thinking it might be a good idea if Randy opened up a new forum particularly for health issues. That stuff seems to come up quite a bit here (e.g. knee replacements, COVID, etc.). Might be better if it was easier to find those responses? Call it the medicine cabinet?

Not to derail (who me?), but I'm thinking it might be a good idea if Randy opened up a new forum particularly for health issues. That stuff seems to come up quite a bit here (e.g. knee replacements, COVID, etc.). Might be better if it was easier to find those responses? Call it the medicine cabinet?
What next, HT pill box merch??? Man the geezers are ruining things around here ;)

Tgr forum has a section titled “gimp central” for this.

After 8 months of putting it off, due to professional aspirations I decided I had no other option and got my mom to drive me to the pharmacy and hold my hand while I received a delayed second dose of Pfizer.
Felt a bit lightheaded after the injection, but I was able to stay seated and conscious this time.
The pharmacy was much a more chill vibe than the crowded mass vaccination site.
Went home and slept from 4pm to 4am.
Arm was much more sore than I’d expected it to be for a couple days, but other than that I didn’t notice anything.

Going to test drive a Rivian in Bloomington this afternoon.
Bizarre side effect...

Heading for a PCR test tomorrow. Run down, sniffly, chills, body aches, and then completely lost my taste and smell today…. so presuming I have it but we’ll see. So far everything is mild though.
Test is positive. No real change in how I feel yet, still mild, just riding it out in bed, staying hydrated, taking vitamins, and trying to stay comfortable.

Back