MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

First Episode is ready to air

A friend of mine watched it and was WAYYYY impressed.

He liked the fact that the elk you guys took was a nice bull on public land, no monster, but a good solid public land bull.

Like he said, when you see a guided hunter take a high scoring half-tame bull on a private ranch, many have unrealistic expectations when they do an "on your own hunt" on public land. That hunt was a classic public land elk hunt.

This show is going to work, theres no question.

Wow!

I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate your support, especially those of you who have emailed Outdoor Channel. They just sent me an email, that has put a pretty big smile on my face. Yup, it was a hit, is all I can say.

Who'd a thunk it? :rolleyes:

If any of you are interested in sending them an email, I am attaching the link again, here. It is amazing what a difference a few emails make, when they only get a few email feedbacks on even their best episodes. You guys are making a big difference.

Anyhow, if you are interested in telling them you support the notion of non-guided hunting, click here Outdoor Channel Feedback

Thanks again guys. If the show gains any traction, it will be due to your support.:)

Now back to replying to those 200 emails I got over the weekend. :eek:

Randy,

Congratulations Randy! I am happy, but not really surprised by the response you are receiving. This concept was way overdue. You have worked hard and it shows. The OC has my comments.

Saw it this past week. Overall I was impressed with the whole show. I will be sure to watch for it in the future.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back