Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

First Bull!

Congrats to you. When a bull is on the ground, you find out just how good of hunting partner(s) you have with you. Sounds like the start of many more to come.

Great bull! Reminds me alot of my first bull - solid 5x5. Congratulations are definitely in order - all that homework paid off BIGtime!

Awesome bull Frenchy. Tagged out too soon, now what to do?:D

The Dog might get an early start on bird hunting this year. That and i won't feel a bit guilty about sitting in a treestand during the early season looking for WT.

Definately owe my hunting partner big time. I'll do anything I can to help him fill his tag the rest of the year as well.

I've had an empty spot on the wall just waiting for an elk head. Have Euros of WT, Mule Deer, Caribou, Antelope, and a bighorn ewe. But never an elk. Now they only get taken down when a bigger representative of that species takes it place.

Feels damn good to have done it in a place I researched and scouted on my own!

Now back to butchering. Anyone have any good knife suggestions? My butcher knifes suck!

Very nice!!! Reminds me of a dear friend of mine that helped me pack a bull miles out of the Frank Church of Idaho. Nothing like a great hunting buddy!! It's the kind of body ache we all love!

Very cool Frenchy! Awesome first bull! Like seeing the guys who work hard in the planning stage too and seeing it all come together for them.

Congrats on a great bull. Glad to see some folks having some luck so early in the season. Hopefully there's a few left by the time I get out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back