First Bull (first time posting)

very nice first post. . .welcome. Drove by your campus a few weeks ago. . .very nice.

Thank you everyone for the positive comments. I am already planning and daydreaming about next year.

Congrats! I like the shirt, I graduated from UW with a PharmD and know exactly what you mean when it comes to little to no free time. My brother is currently P3. Wow I do not miss class! Haha good luck with the rest of your semester.

I good friend if mine (NickJ1980) introduced me to this site, and I really liked the atmosphere here so I decided to join. I have never posted about my hunting so you will have to bear with me.

I am currently attending the University of Wyoming and have VERY little free time to hunt. So needless to say I feel blessed to have harvested my first bull this year, and to have done it with a bow.

My hunting time has been greatly diminished since I got done with school, sometimes real life and a career isn't all that great;)

Congrats on the bull

Welcome! I'm a UW grad and live just over the big hill from you. I should have spent WAY MORE time hunting when I was in college! C's get degrees! Job and real-life is waiting - HUNT NOW! :D

Congrats on a great archery bull.

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Well I will do my best to adhere to your guys’ advice:D. According to some of the students a year ahead of me in the program, next year should allow for more hunting. Keeping my fingers crossed…. Hey WyOpitz what’s the P3 year like?

Good looking bull...well done...interesting he has a fair gap between his 2nd's and 3rds..never think you don't have enough time to hunt...i look after too many people in my working life who have big regrets about not squeezing more into their lives when they think they didn't really have much spare time when down the track they realised they did..

Keeping hunting..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back