First Buck!

Thanks guys! Once I sat in the blind with the two of them I realized I was the only one without a deer tag! And I don't mind.

PS- suckers and lots of them extend my ability to get them to sit longer. Always have lots. ;)

You sir are living the dream and it doesn't get any better than that!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks again guys. We gave it a go for Kellen on Black Friday, but not a deer was seen. I could tell he really wanted to get a crack at one as he kept having to check out "deer" he thought he was seeing. We might get out a day yet in the doe only season, but this is probably a wrap for us. Kellen will be up first next year and I hope we can get one in front of him.

There's nothing quite like the first one. Spencer will remember that forever.

Wow, this brings back such a flood of great memories. thank you pointer. I hope you and your young hunters have all the great times that me and mine have had. You all got a good start on it!

Wow, this brings back such a flood of great memories. thank you pointer. I hope you and your young hunters have all the great times that me and mine have had. You all got a good start on it!
Thanks! Hope you guys are making it through this fire season. I'll be across the river/lake from you guys in October!

Back