Finally free

Bluejeep

Hello, my name is matt. I just recently moved from Komifornia to big sky country, beautiful Montana. I grew up in oregon hunting and fishing and often skipping school to do so. I was shanghai'd by my now wife and ended up stuck behind enemy lines for the last 9 years. Now in montana, I feel I can once again wonder around the great outdoors without paying fees, fighting for a spont on a riverbank, or have to worry about all the anti-hunters and their bs.

I found this forum a while back and have just been cruising in the background and figured it was time to introduce myself.

Thanks for putting together a great site for us like minded fellows.

Sincerely, matt

Matt,

Did you make it to MT with the Wife intact? If so congratulations, and cherish her. If not, there's plenty of other guys who been there done that.

I'm in Billings, but would really like to get up near the Missoula area. The important thing though is that I'm out of California. And yes, my wife followed. I am lucky in that respect and she understands what drives me and why I needed out

Welcome, I too spent time behind enemy lines while in the USMC. We were totally surrounded! Ha. Glad you made it to the Big Sky country. Good luck!

Back