Caribou Gear Tarp

Few more MT deer pics

Bambistew

My hunting buddies 'cull' buck, and a last eveing doe, and some better pictures of my buck...

MTdeer.JPG

P1000896.JPG

P1000891.JPG

P1000892.JPG

P1010009.JPG

That's a wide one, and good field shots of him. Congrats again.

Got pics from your elk hunt?

That's a dandy buck, congrats!! Man, I wish MT was more liberal with those buck tags, looks like fun country to hunt.

Awesome buck Bambi. Surprised he got that big with those mains keeping him from feeding.

justdada said:
That's a great buck BS! Congrats!
Were you hunting public land or on a ranch?

Private land next to my parents place. I used to hunt there when I was growing up, shot some nice deer over the years. The last 7-8 years has been doe hunting only though, so I had to shoot the straglers as they crossed my dads place. It was hit or miss but we ususlly killed some good deer. The only problem is my ol man lets anyone with a rifle hunt his place. He loaths the hay eat'n bastards. :D

WestND said:
Nice.....are you gonna mount that buck, what did it score again? Congrats

Yep going to put him next to my muley mount. Should make a nice pair. Gross scores just a shade under 150.

I think you told me that there where no good bucks in Montana and they need to change there dates. I would bet if you could not hunt the rut you would have never found that deer...

PS: That is a great deer congrats.

Exterminated!?!?!!
Hell Ivan, that would do away with the bulk of the deer hunt'in in the entire country!!:rolleyes: ( course I realize your talk'in about western whiteys);)
It sure would be a bore, here in Md. w/o the whitetails, sika deer alone just wouldn't cut it!!:(
I gotta tell ya I'm more and more impressed everytime I look at your 10 pt.--great buck!!!:)

Buckrub said:
Exterminated!?!?!! I gotta tell ya I'm more and more impressed everytime I look at your 10 pt.--great buck!!!:)

Buckrub said:
course I realize your talk'in about western whiteys

Man, are we going to have to go over this again?;) :rolleyes: :D

I'm not try'in to ruffle any feathers,but, it strikes me funny that a real good whitetail buck is taken, pictures posted, then the exterminated comment gets dropped. Seems abit ironic to me.:rolleyes:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back