Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Feds may use wolves in colorado

From what I read, I'd "lobby" for the plan B.
You have as much right to "lobby" as I do. Hunters need to realize that they can comment on these management plans regardless of where they live, and their comments have equal weight. With all the negative threads about wolves on hunting forums in the last year, there is no reason why this plan should not get 10,000 comments from hunters. I'd bet my next paycheck that they won't get 100. How long does it take to write an email that respectfully opposes wolf reintroduction to control elk populations? Probably less time than most will spend reading this thread.

. If you want your comments to count, make sure it's more than "I don't want no stinking wuffs".

HA! If Oak thinks there will be only 100 responses I'm guessing at least 95 of them will contain a version of that same phrase!!!!!

The funny thing is that they're going to run into 75,000 patchuli wearing hacky-sackers who want wolves in-state.

"Thank you for contacting us at the US Fish and Wildlife Service. This response confirms that we have received your message".

Just 94 more to go!

"Thank you for contacting us at the US Fish and Wildlife Service. This response confirms that we have received your message".

Just 94 more to go!

Dink: where did you comment. I saw an email for comments and will write to that, did you follow a link somewhere for comments??

Email has been sent.

Last edited:
I sent an email stating that if the woffes are all trapped out of Idaho then I think its a great idea.

Ok I'm just kidding please Co guys don't hate me I need to joke to cope with the wolf situation here in idaho. Email sent and I didnt even say woffes.

The problem private property owners not allowing Hunters onto their land to hunt Elk. so the government introduces wolves because the property owners cannot stop the wolves and cannot charge access fees for the wolves.
The property owners want to protect their cattle and sheep which I can agree with but they need to allow more hunting on their lands to control Elk

Back