Fedor

the nikster

He's a prime example of the reason I quit picking fights about 25 years ago.
He was bettered for about 99.99% of the fight last night by a larger man.
Then, like lightning, he struck Arlovski down. ( I totally missed it in real time, had to catch it on replay!)
I do think Fedor lured him in. The way he ambled into the ropes and back off as if he had no drive nor will. Even the instant before he threw as Arlovski launched himself there was no clue, then BLAM!!!! Have a seat Mr. Arlovski!!
I am impressed by the fight in that dog.hump

He is the greatest mma fighter of all time! He got hit a few times but no way was he in any danger at any time. Some day someone will get LUCKY and catch him with a shot but thats the only way I see him getting beat. Brock Lesnor would bull dog him around Im sure, but will never last 5 rounds with Fedor, if they ever fight.
Babe Ruth, Micheal Jordon, Tiger Woods, Fedor, all on the same leval....

I was 100% on picks last night and 100% on UFC 93. UFC 94 is next weekend and I'm picking BJ to stop GSP in round 1 or 2. I don't think I'd put Fedor up there with Jordan, Ruth, Ali and Woods yet but he's unreal...

I'm going with BJ penn also. When BJ has his head screwed on straight he's unbeatable, and lately he's been pretty serious about training and fighting.. IMO

Back