Favorite Pictures

Oregon antelope near Christmas Valley:
KBC9ESVl.jpg

Wyoming:
aw94SpNl.jpg

a8wvdKfl.jpg

fs1rRGrl.jpg

Dearly love watching antelope. Hunting them. And serving that delicious meat to family and friends!

Guy

LopeHunter,
You need a Clip-Shot. Handy little thing that holds your camera or cell phone for taking pictures when you are alone. I bought one a few years ago and love it! Google will find it for you!

LopeHunter,
You need a Clip-Shot. Handy little thing that holds your camera or cell phone for taking pictures when you are alone. I bought one a few years ago and love it! Google will find it for you!
For those with less dignity they are called ā€œselfie sticksā€

The smell of sage underfoot. The movements of the animals. Your going to glass a lot and stalk a bit. Sometimes making multiple stalks. I like to find high points to glass from and of course the views are wonderful. There are usually some old structures and reminders of those who came before us if you look around carefully. Even remnants from native hunters from before our arrival.008[1].JPGRene'spicsand07Bear 051[1].jpgCrunchResizedant_06[1].JPG

Last edited:
Awesome buck.
That's been quite a few years now. My dad and I were hunting again on my grandfathers place for the first time since he had died quite a few years before. It really meant a lot to do that. My dad and I spotted some antelope bedded at first light and they were just beginning to get up and feed. We belly crawled into about 40 yards and they had no idea we were there. I shot the buck and a doe and my father got two does. He only had doe/fawn tags if I recall.

That's been quite a few years now. My dad and I were hunting again on my grandfathers place for the first time since he had died quite a few years before. It really meant a lot to do that. My dad and I spotted some antelope bedded at first light and they were just beginning to get up and feed. We belly crawled into about 40 yards and they had no idea we were there. I shot the buck and a doe and my father got two does. He only had doe/fawn tags if I recall.

Thatā€™s got to be a really cool experience. Is the ranch still in the family, or permission from the new owners?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back