Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Fat-Assed ATV riders get the BLM Sued.....

EG, your word/opinion really don't amount to diddly with out foundation. :D 1-P be careful of the backs you've got,some can turn into a "slippery slope".

:D :D :D

So after all this time.....................

We find out that Elkgunner is nothing more than a FATASSED ATV RIDER & AND A FREAKIN GOOD FOR NOTHING RANCHER TO BOOT.

Gosh, must be tough being such a bottom feeder EG ;)

Just a question.
"miles of haphazard, extensive and random trials, not an inch of which had been evaluated pursuant to the required criteria,”[...]?
What/Which/Who's required criteria?

Ten,

Why don't you go down the hall to the library, and ask the nice lady at the counter to help you look up the "What/Which/Who's required criteria". Tell her it is for your 3rd grade report you are supposed to write over Spring Break.

The next question, GUNNER, would be when was the original path/road/trail constructed? What/Which/Who's required criteria were used at the time? Why, if it was ever an official road/trail, was it never on a map, or removed from the maps in later printings/editions?

Originally posted by Ten Bears:
The next question, GUNNER, would be when was the original path/road/trail constructed?
Maybe the nice lady at the library will help you with your History question at recess...

GUNNER, maybe if you put up some answers to the questions posed (to you, since you like to portray yourself as knowledgeable). Maybe you could step down from your FULLTIME job as Town Idiot. :D :D :D

(I am now typing slowly for GUNNER to understand, to help GUNNER better understand I am also using hand jestures and drawing.)

The question is, if it was ever a "road" or "trail" why is it no longer concidered as one now? What was the reason for the loss or closure? The answer should be better then "because".

miles of haphazard, extensive and random trails
Look up the word "haphazard", TB. I'll give you a little clue...it's used as an adjective in this particular case.

Oak

OAK, can you show where I have defended the creation or use of "haphazard" trails? Can you show where I have defended the use of "cross country travel" except in areas where it is designated open.

I am a supporter of designation of trails and roads(and in some cases AREAS) for ATV travel. Can any of you show where I have supported unregulated use? I and MD4M have been accused of it by many here, but they make accusations without foundation.

TB said:
The question is, if it was ever a "road" or "trail" why is it no longer concidered as one now? What was the reason for the loss or closure?
And I replied with a quote that told what kind of roads and trails the article was referring to. So unless you "defended the creation or use of 'haphazard' trails," you should support the lawsuit and the finding of the Magistrate.

Oak

OAK, locally here we have many hundreds of miles of trails and roads that have purposely been removed from the maps, and then proclaimed nonexistant without reason given. Those who would brush and maintain them have been charged with "pioneering" unauthorized roads. So, when I read the article, I wonder, how many trails/roads in that area existed prior to being labeled "haphazard".

Ten beers said, "locally here we have many hundreds of miles of trails and roads that have purposely been removed from the maps, and then proclaimed nonexistant without reason given."

Prove it or its just another of your weak attempts at defending the fat ass crowd.

Surely the BRC would be all over that claim.

Ten beers,

The way it works in SI and life, is that when you make wild assed claims, people demand accountability and proof.

Something you wont be able to provide in your last batch of pure bull...

BUZZ, seems you do very little "proof" posting yourself.

The way it works in SI and life, is that when you make wild assed claims, people demand accountability and proof.
I have copies of maps for the past several decades, but I don't know how to post the "visual" proof. Maybe you'd like to come over and have coffee with BULLHOUND and I, and go over those maps. And you expect others to take your word at face value?

Ten beers,

You said, "locally here we have many hundreds of miles of trails and roads that have purposely been removed from the maps, and then proclaimed nonexistant without reason given."

Hundreds of miles of roads locally? Really? What do you consider "locally"...N. Idaho? Western United States? What is it? Hundreds of mile? That implies many hundreds, 500? 600? 900? What is it?

You're full of crap, plain and simple. I dont believe that there are "hundreds of miles" of roads "locally" in N. Idaho that have been removed from maps for no reason.

You havent posted any proof of:

1. roads being taken off maps.
2. How many miles of roads.
3. What you consider "locally"
4. If there was a reason or not for taking off those supposed, hundreds of miles of roads from maps.

If I was to believe you that "hundreds of miles of local roads" were taken off the map, I'd find it even harder to believe it was done for no reason.

You have no proof of anything, just a whacked out conspiracy theory....

No, I dont expect you to take anything I say at face value.

As far as that coffee with you and bullhound...that has what to do with this???

Conspiracy theory? I think you're reading to[o] deep into the hole thing (unless you know about some conspiracy, and you're not telling the rest of us :D ).

I have the maps, maybe you should try to get a copy from the ranger districts around here.

Locally refers to N. Idaho.

If you want to see my maps, you're gonna have to come down for coffee with bullhound and I. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back