Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Fat-Assed ATV riders get the BLM Sued.....

Ten beers,

I dont believe that your maps show "hundreds of miles of roads taken off maps for no reason given", in other words, I'm calling you a liar.

I'd gladly have a "cup of coffee" with you and bullhound anytime...

I'm calling you a liar.
I'm calling you misguided and uninformed. :D

Call the forest circus office in Wallace, Wallace District and ask how many miles of roads were not printed (shown) on the latest version (2001), but were on the 1980's version. Contact the forest circus office in Coeur d' Alene and ask them about the Fernan map.

Ten beers,

I'm not going to do your "research" for you, you made the false claim. I'll change my mind and admit I was wrong when you provide proof of what you posted. Let me remind you what you said, "OAK, locally here we have many hundreds of miles of trails and roads that have purposely been removed from the maps, and then proclaimed nonexistant without reason given."

I'm sure with hundred of miles of roads purposely being removed for no reason, it shouldnt be too tough for you to provide some proof.

I'm sure you could find out the truth about the roads being excluded if you called them, but sinse you just want to spout off and grandstand for the crowd, it's your problem to show the proof. If you want to call me a liar, that's your business, if you want to prove me a liar, the proof is up to you (otherwise your just so much hot air). The roads and trails exist, and existed on previous maps, but were recently excluded in the printing of new maps. Primarily because the forest circus didn't want to inventory them (I would suspect).

Ten,

I'm not grandstanding to anyone, I'll gladly admit I'm wrong, if I am.

I think you lied.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back