MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Fantasy Football... Anyone up to start it?

Hey,
I have been trying to move folks around but cannot. wanted to switch RBs but the board keeps saying I am not a member of the league. I have logged into yahoo and entered our league. Any ideas? been trying for 1 week.

Not exactly sure how to read the "stats" or scores on the Yahoo board, however, I think my Baltimore defense with 7 turnovers really kicked BUTT.

good luck to all
the dog

Hey,
I have been trying to move folks around but cannot. wanted to switch RBs but the board keeps saying I am not a member of the league. I have logged into yahoo and entered our league. Any ideas? been trying for 1 week.

Boy, that is a bummer, Nikster! Damn.... who were you playing? Oh, me? Hmmmm, now that I have ROYALLY KICKED YOUR TAIL, I hope you get that corrected. :p I'll have to thank Dainer for sabatoging your managerial abilities... :D haha! j/k.

Were you trying to change players after the league / Yahoo football locked the player roster list?

Do you have two Yahoo accounts? And logging in with the wrong one?

Maybe trying to swap players of different positions? Or players that had already played?

Do you have "remember me / sign in / pw set? Maybe when it goes to update, it logs you out thus does not recognize your login?

I would like to point out that I DID outscore you for about 4 minutes yesterday (not cumulative).
#1, No, I was trying earlier in the week too. #2, I might have 2 accounts, not sure. #3, Nope, the icons are not lighted and each time I click one it says I'm not a member. #4, Yes, I do have it set- I'll check that too.
True, A55 was kicked!! Thought it was modified stafford rules....

suppose I'm stuck with the team I have. I have spent hrs trying to access yahoo with every other imaginable id I can think of. It does look like I'm going to spot my competition a 50 point lead for the second week in a row...

Go NE!! I need Gostkowski to kick 44 PAT's or 15 Field goals and I'll even my match with Jabber!

Don't forget about your QB you still got left. I am not celebrating yet by any means.

I sent you an email through the league, maybe it will help you identify which log in may work for Yahoo.

QB out, chances dwindling quickly!
UIVANDAL, I thank you for the attempt, I have checked both of the e-mail addresses I have used in the past 2 years but no messages are from you.

Back