F&$% the solstice

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Dang, must suck to live up north…barely notice the solstice down here, it’s supposed to be in the 80’s here in south Texas on Christmas and a little less blazing sun would be welcome. I was going to go deer hunting Sunday and Monday but it’s just to hot. #wintershwettyballs #toodamnhot #wishitwasmoresolsticey
1640195775534.png

Dang, must suck to live up north…barely notice the solstice down here, it’s supposed to be in the 80’s here in south Texas on Christmas and a little less blazing sun would be welcome. I was going to go deer hunting Sunday and Monday but it’s just to hot. #wintershwettyballs #toodamnhot #wishitwasmoresolsticey
View attachment 206256
Our Sunday’s are only 106 degree difference from your high to my low. And that’s not even the coldest we are suppose to get
DA983304-FEAC-420F-8ABF-D2C5047FC22E.jpeg

No BBQs here too damn wet and cold. Still trying to make room in the freezer eating wild game 4 or 5 nights a week, just using the crock pot more. In a few months I’ll be panicked because I don’t have enough wild game in the freezer. Vicious cycle, isn’t it?

The wind has been my bane. Its always bad, but its been exceptionally back this past month -- nonstop, with no relief.

The worst part is I don’t have any ice to fish here yet. Non ice fishing people sure are judgey…….. never get those funny looks when I crack a beer at 8am on the ice.

Amazing how quiet a church gets when the pssshhhhh of a Coor’s Banquet opening happens. I’ll probably take bottles next week.
I knew a guy, who would pre Crack his Busch lattes before heading to the stand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back