Extra Stupid Window Stickers

I had a similar drunken escapade years ago. I sympathize lol.
A friend of mine jacked up a 1979 Chevy short box, stout motor and put 44's on it. He left a bar one night and thought it would be cool to drive over the hedges at the edge of the parking lot. There was a car on the other side. Drove right over the top of it. Spendy night. mtmuley
 
A friend of mine jacked up a 1979 Chevy short box, stout motor and put 44's on it. He left a bar one night and thought it would be cool to drive over the hedges at the edge of the parking lot. There was a car on the other side. Drove right over the top of it. Spendy night. mtmuley
Shit happens when you leave the bar. Lucky were all still here.
 
I have stories. mtmuley
I left the bar one night in 83 , I was working second shift and my car pool met at the same bar Monday thru Friday , so we had two beers and it was closing time . I jumped in my Hi-Boy with 38.5 Monster muders and decided if I cut through the adjacent parking lot I would beat the light . It was about 18 inches higher so I put in in granny gear and crept up to it , then floored it .
The squall from the back tires woke a cop sleeping in his patrol car and scared the shit out of him , he hit the lights before I even left the parking lot , and came up to the truck screaming bloody murder . Like a dumbass I could help but laugh at him , which helped a bunch , LOL
The barmaid came over and told the cop I'd only had two beers , didn't matter , he was convinced I needed a night on the counties dimes , so I did .

I have Tomes of dumb shit leaving bars stories , like the time the bouncers were escorting me out because my Ex was dancing there and dating one of the four of them .
I tried to finish my rum and coke double but couldn't do it before we reached the door , so I thought pouring it out on the floor while giving Thresa the finger was a good idea .
The bouncer didn't think it was so funny . He said -Look what you did to my shoes -
When I looked down he sucker punched me , I woke up in the parking lot with my date cursing me like a sailor, until she realized I was awake . She said come on , lets go . I turned to go back in the bar , but all four were standing there with half pool cues , ready to go , so we left .


Or the time I was being chased by three hookers down Dort Street in Flint wearing cowboy boots in the snow after getting left by my friends in a strip club , because I was flashing my wad of cash in the bar .

I should write a book .....
 
I left the bar one night in 83 , I was working second shift and my car pool met at the same bar Monday thru Friday , so we had two beers and it was closing time . I jumped in my Hi-Boy with 38.5 Monster muders and decided if I cut through the adjacent parking lot I would beat the light . It was about 18 inches higher so I put in in granny gear and crept up to it , then floored it .
The squall from the back tires woke a cop sleeping in his patrol car and scared the shit out of him , he hit the lights before I even left the parking lot , and came up to the truck screaming bloody murder . Like a dumbass I could help but laugh at him , which helped a bunch , LOL
The barmaid came over and told the cop I'd only had two beers , didn't matter , he was convinced I needed a night on the counties dimes , so I did .

I have Tomes of dumb shit leaving bars stories , like the time the bouncers were escorting me out because my Ex was dancing there and dating one of the four of them .
I tried to finish my rum and coke double but couldn't do it before we reached the door , so I thought pouring it out on the floor while giving Thresa the finger was a good idea .
The bouncer didn't think it was so funny . He said -Look what you did to my shoes -
When I looked down he sucker punched me , I woke up in the parking lot with my date cursing me like a sailor, until she realized I was awake . She said come on , lets go . I turned to go back in the bar , but all four were standing there with half pool cues , ready to go , so we left .


Or the time I was being chased by three hookers down Dort Street in Flint wearing cowboy boots in the snow after getting left by my friends in a strip club , because I was flashing my wad of cash in the bar .

I should write a book .....
Wholesome stories, you must be proud.
 
No sir far from it, done plenty of things that I'm downright ashamed of but I try not to romanticize those things.
Far from romanticizing. The first epiphany was realizing other people struggle with the same things I struggled with, and if me sharing my stupid stories benefits one individual struggling, I’ll take all your bullshit judgement you got , bring it on .
 
Not so stupid actually but interesting. Especially in these days and times with gasoline costing more than pizza.

Anyway, it's one of the last of the twenty two footers with single digit gas mileage.

You don't see cars like this in minnesota, very often.
 

Attachments

  • 20261007_165501.jpg
    20261007_165501.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,156
Messages
2,251,593
Members
39,103
Latest member
s bic
Back
Top