Wildabeest
Well-known member
I had all my elk recipes ready, but somebody didn’t shoot an elk!The hell with the wine! I want to know where this food was back at elk camp!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I had all my elk recipes ready, but somebody didn’t shoot an elk!The hell with the wine! I want to know where this food was back at elk camp!![]()
You forgot to tie one up!I had all my elk recipes ready, but somebody didn’t shoot an elk!![]()
The pastrami wasn't bad but I won't do it again.
Yeah, no. I'm more partial to Reubens. I failed on the good mustard for this. All I had was Dijon.For some strange reason, I’m really rooting for you to make this again now after reading your hate-posts about it on the smoker thread
Looks good, I must say.