Redmt
Well-known member
Yup!! Same stuff, different colorI was unaware of what red diesel was when I heard this on the news- so it’s just regular diesel dyed red for identification (tax) purposes?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yup!! Same stuff, different colorI was unaware of what red diesel was when I heard this on the news- so it’s just regular diesel dyed red for identification (tax) purposes?
Yup!! Same stuff, different color
Oh hell yeah. The fines are a real money maker.Interesting. Do police actually check people’s tanks for this?
Wanna buy a bridge?Red fuel runs better, check your mpg. No fuel guy can explain it but it does......allegedly.
Yah what would I know.Wanna buy a bridge?
Per Co-pilot:Driving slower with “illegal” fuel as to not get pulled over maybe?
I could imagine guys getting better MPG by virtue of driving habit changes.
Hah. You probably haven't fueled at a fuel jobber. It's nothing like going to the mom and pop gas station. Their nozzles are either on or off. They get really pissy if you spill anything on the ground.
Usually they'll dip the tank of you have a transfer tank or appear to farm or work construction.Driving slower with “illegal” fuel as to not get pulled over maybe?
I could imagine guys getting better MPG by virtue of driving habit changes.
Driving slower with “illegal” fuel as to not get pulled over maybe?
I could imagine guys getting better MPG by virtue of driving habit changes.
2x in the last weeks and that’s in a corporate truck that wouldn’t do it anyhow. That may be part of the reason my guys tank got dipped. Also I saw those sticks can supposedly see red full at parts per million so who knows how long that takes to actually filter out of a tankInteresting. Do police actually check people’s tanks for this?
Wanna buy a bridge?I’ve got a 2001 5 speed Cummins that 65mph is about as fast as you can go so I’m in no danger of getting a speeding ticket. But I can tell you which fuel I get better mileage with. Or so I’ve heard I should say