Caribou Gear

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Just a guess but she probably has nothing to worry about.
She pulled in while I was charging my truck right next to the pumps (which cost me all of $17 BTW). Right before I took the pic, some other lady came up and was talking some major smack to her in a pretty animated fashion. Notice the passenger window half rolled down - that happened when the lady walked up to her car and started pointing her finger. Took me a minute to notice it all, so I missed getting a pic of the confrontation.

I would say neither of them had anything to worry about in regards to reproductive issues! The tattoos on the lady arguing with her probably deserved it’s own “extra stupid window sticker” post.

She pulled in while I was charging my truck right next to the pumps (which cost me all of $17 BTW). Right before I took the pic, some other lady came up and was talking some major smack to her in a pretty animated fashion. Notice the passenger window half rolled down - that happened when the lady walked up to her car and started pointing her finger. Took me a minute to notice it all, so I missed getting a pic of the confrontation.

I would say neither of them had anything to worry about in regards to reproductive issues! The tattoos on the lady arguing with her probably deserved it’s own “extra stupid window sticker” post.
You charge that thing like as quick as someone fuels up?

Uh…. No. But had it not been for sitting there, I would have missed witnessing this fine example of Americana on full display right in front of my eyes! Happy fourth everyone!

Besides, it gave me time to walk the dog, take a piss and get something to eat. It only took me 55 years to realize the less I rush the more I enjoy. He agrees…

ECAA8E58-22D5-4E4E-AADA-11203E89C594.jpeg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back