Extra Stupid Window Stickers

If some boy pulled into my driveway to pick up my daughter, and his rig had that "chasin' tail" sticker in it, I'd do him an immediate favor and remove it with a breaker bar.
247b886339fb5d7c060af1aa3271d766.jpg

So I passed a gal outside of Bozeman of all places and kick myself for not getting a picture of the license plate. I have asked a few friends what they think the code means and everyone asks ........ Did you follow her? I reply with a big negative.....

GZGUZLR....... Betcha her parents are proud.....

Followed right up with a gal I was following in Billings (when I got back) at a stop light I read on her back window....... If your gonna ride my ass, you better be pulling my hair.

Now that's winning right there.

So I passed a gal outside of Bozeman of all places and kick myself for not getting a picture of the license plate. I have asked a few friends what they think the code means and everyone asks ........ Did you follow her? I reply with a big negative.....

GZGUZLR....... Betcha her parents are proud.....

Followed right up with a gal I was following in Billings (when I got back) at a stop light I read on her back window....... If your gonna ride my ass, you better be pulling my hair.

Now that's winning right there.
You would think it's a misunderstanding but I have to wonder...if the latter the parents are probably not much to brag about either.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back