Extra Stupid Window Stickers

So, I will raise the question for the sake of this thread...

You actually win the ELK 101/MTN OPS truck. Do you strip it down to paint or drive it around with pride. You are, afterall, a rolling billboard at that point?

I have three stickers in my back window of my truck, soon to be 4:

Bushnell, Masterpiece Arms Rifles, Backcountry Rookies, and KUIU (soon).

I have a deep respect and gratitude for each of these 4 companies and I do not leave any items from these companies in my truck. None of these stickers obstruct my view and never thought it would attract potential thieves to "break in" to see if there was "stuff" in my truck.

So what are peoples real thoughts? I understand a lot of people keep a "clean" vehicle without stickers and such, but bashing decent stickers seems a bit far fetched also.

So, I will raise the question for the sake of this thread...

You actually win the ELK 101/MTN OPS truck. Do you strip it down to paint or drive it around with pride. You are, afterall, a rolling billboard at that point?

I have three stickers in my back window of my truck, soon to be 4:

Bushnell, Masterpiece Arms Rifles, Backcountry Rookies, and KUIU (soon).

I have a deep respect and gratitude for each of these 4 companies and I do not leave any items from these companies in my truck. None of these stickers obstruct my view and never thought it would attract potential thieves to "break in" to see if there was "stuff" in my truck.

So what are peoples real thoughts? I understand a lot of people keep a "clean" vehicle without stickers and such, but bashing decent stickers seems a bit far fetched also.

Stickers are for coolers, if you put them on your gun case and/or truck it's your own damn fault when people mess with them.

Stickers are for coolers, if you put them on your gun case and/or truck it's your own damn fault when people mess with them.

Coolers or a gun safe, since people generally already know what is in each.

A smart sportsman is covering his/her gun case in guitar or golf stickers if they are doing much flying, especially if you are connecting in Seattle.

Why Seattle....or why at all when you are flying, checked firearms are controlled from TSA inspection until they arrive at final destination and are claimed with a photo ID.

Why Seattle....or why at all when you are flying, checked firearms are controlled from TSA inspection until they arrive at final destination and are claimed with a photo ID.

Yeah... they are supposed to be. There are numerous, numerous accounts of people having firearms get "lost" at Seattle and having their locks cut and scopes messed with when they arrive at their final destination. I know this spring of 3 HTer's including myself who had their rifles go "missing" in Seattle.

Also, I wasn't asked for my ID when picking up firearms in Ketchikan, Adak, or Kalispell. The dude checking in your gun in Ketchikan was a told POS, Anchorage and Denver seem very by the book, as well as hassle free.

If some boy pulled into my driveway to pick up my daughter, and his rig had that "chasin' tail" sticker in it, I'd do him an immediate favor and remove it with a breaker bar.
The more you hate him the more she will think he is great.
Play chess not checkers!

Three favorite games-Check Her Chest and Poke Her.
Checkers,Chess and Poker... 🔥 Nuff' Said!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back