Caribou Gear Tarp

Eminem...

Moosie

Grand poopa
BAR non,,,,, The best Album yet.

Love the Way you lie ? EPIC !!!!

Not Afraid .... and Airplanes Part II...... You can use them as a Luliby and still burn down your neighbors house ;)

Please dear GOD tell me this is a JOKE ...............:mad:

Dont you have like twenty kids or something:confused:?

The thought of even one of them becoming a white negro (wigger) has me thinking moving out west to Montana/Idaho was a mistake:(??

I'm not really sure folks out west know what the %$#@* they're talking about when it comes to race, not having lived - except viacriously through their television-sets what its TRULY like to be a minority in your own country..?!

EMINEMM is a preposterous baffoon and I cringe while working (at a convenience store) with his' %$#@ twin (as I do now and might soon kill him); so this post makes me crazy and I hope and pray it is in jest...PLEASE DEAR GOD tell us all Moosie you are kidding..:mad::mad:???

Moe

Please dear GOD tell me this is a JOKE ...............:mad:

Dont you have like twenty kids or something:confused:?

The thought of even one of them becoming a white negro (wigger) has me thinking moving out west to Montana/Idaho was a mistake:(??

I'm not really sure folks out west know what the %$#@* they're talking about when it comes to race, not having lived - except viacriously through their television-sets what its TRULY like to be a minority in your own country..?!

EMINEMM is a preposterous baffoon and I cringe while working (at a convenience store) with his' %$#@ twin (as I do now and might soon kill him); so this post makes me crazy and I hope and pray it is in jest...PLEASE DEAR GOD tell us all Moosie you are kidding..:mad::mad:???

Moe

Dude...

You've really got your priorities messed up if Moosie listening to a certain rapper gets you this worked up. There's a fine line between a random drunken post and being a blabbering idiot.

I cringe while working (at a convenience store) with his' %$#@ twin (as I do now and might soon kill him); so this post makes me crazy and I hope and pray it is in jest...PLEASE DEAR GOD tell us all Moosie you are kidding..:mad::mad:???

Moe

there's a clean up in isle 3

Last edited:
there's a clean up in isle 3

On an almost completely unrelated note...

I needed your trigger finger today dude. :D Some homeboys rolling around in a blacked out charger that read:

ICUH8N

was all up in my goodies.

I dont like rap, but I have sat down and with an open mind, listened to an album by eminim; his lyrics are hilarious. I think folks throw out opinions too quickly. Automatically a hater just because the dude is white and he is a rapper or by the way he dresses and talks.

Dude...

You've really got your priorities messed up if Moosie listening to a certain rapper gets you this worked up. There's a fine line between a random drunken post and being a blabbering idiot.

Is there really much of a distinction between the two???

Relapse was a pretty good come-back last year, Recovery is definitely on the list to download. Eminem's station on Slacker is great running music.

Dude...

And its up to you to make this distinction:p??

Apparently I'm not as funny as I think I am when drunk...my post was somewhat meant in jest itself??

Used too many of these :mad: instead of these :D I guess?? Plus my southern racisim really shines when I'm shitfaced?

My bad.

I still think Emenemm is a stupid wigger though.

Moe:cool:

Eminem was born Marshall Bruce Mathers III in Saint Joseph, Missouri, as the son of Deborah Nelson Mathers-Briggs and Marshall Bruce Mathers, Jr. He was raised as an only child by his poverty-stricken mother, as his father had left the family before his son's second birthday and never again came into contact with them. By the age of 12, Mathers and his mother had moved between various cities and towns in Missouri before they settled in Warren, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit.

A 10 second search will yield volumes of achievements from a guy who, in our societ,y should've been a clinical study of a path to chronic incarceration and an early grave. I'm not a rap fan but you gotta give the guy his due....against impossible odds he is huge industry.

I care not for his clothes nor his lifestyle. I do not share his opinions on any issues I have heard him expound upon. The style of music he prefers is EXTREMELY unentertaining to me- as is the falsetto sound you hear in old movies.
I spend my time with folks I share common ground with, I'm not a hater.
Now, if BF, moosie and Bigwhore put out a mix, I might buy try that...

On an almost completely unrelated note...

I needed your trigger finger today dude. :D Some homeboys rolling around in a blacked out charger that read:

ICUH8N

was all up in my goodies.

I heard when he got off he changed it to "CMNONU"

Ps that really is a plate up here i seen it the other day

I dont like rap, but I have sat down and with an open mind, listened to an album by eminim; his lyrics are hilarious. I think folks throw out opinions too quickly. Automatically a hater just because the dude is white and he is a rapper or by the way he dresses and talks.

I prefer to not have an open mind if I have to listen to a white rapper (or other colors for that matter). Might as well listen to some thug music by Vanilla Ice!:D

I`m worried this music will influance me and my hunting style.....riding around with my rifle out the truck window sideways doing a drive-by on the local deer herd! Hey, sounds like it could be lyrics to a redneck rap song! :eek: Sorry, that was stupid!

It's made me shoot my pistol by holding its side and now when I defend myself from a bear I'll tell him back off or I'll bust a cap in him.

Does Moe really work at a Git-n-Go? Making fun of a rich rapper?

That is funny.

I thought Moe was the bar tender at your local watering hole, and Apu worked at the Git-n-Go.

PS I wouldn't put it past Moosie to be listening to Eminem...in fact I bet by the end of the week there will be a new Moosie facebook dance video with Eminem blaring in the background.

I thought Moe was the bar tender at your local watering hole, and Apu worked at the Git-n-Go.

PS I wouldn't put it past Moosie to be listening to Eminem...in fact I bet by the end of the week there will be a new Moosie facebook dance video with Eminem blaring in the background.

To late, that was on there Saturday. Seriously :D

Awesome..... and don't blame me that you guys have no Ear for tallent :D :D

As far as the video by the end of the week.... You might be right :)

Did you guys never see the Video of Wyoming hunting elk ?!?!?!?

Or Beat Boxing an Elk back into us at 8 yards ?!?!!?

That beat boxing one never gets old...I just wonder how funny Bugler found it at the moment.

Back