Elmer Keith's legacy.

HSi-ESi

There went 30 minutes of my day.

The Corbett double is amazing. I had no idea that Keith had that gun. I can't even imagine what those guns will go for.

MKotur325

The Corbett double is amazing. I had no idea that Keith had that gun. I can't even imagine what those guns will go for.

Probably a good 00 more I am willing to pay for any of them... Some history and impecible craftsmanship, but I bet several will go into the mid six figures...

Last edited:

Mthuntr

I passed out about half way through...I'll be sure to bookmark this page for some alone time later this evening (wait did that comment go too far...oh well).

Last edited:

MtnWest

I was wondering what they did with them, they were at the Boise Cabela's at the Keith museum/display until recently.

Ben Lamb

I was wondering what they did with them, they were at the Boise Cabela's at the Keith museum/display until recently.

I really hope a collector picks this up. It would be a shame to disperse such a great collection, from a lion of American hunting.

Lawnboy

I remember seeing him around town as a kid in Salmon but had no idea really who he was. Quite the character though from what I hear.

Gr8bawana

Wow so much cool stuff. Guess I can start bidding as soon as I hit the Powerball.

BuzzH

I really hope a collector picks this up. It would be a shame to disperse such a great collection, from a lion of American hunting.

I hope so too...to bust up that collection would be sad.

There are times I wish I had a lot of money to spend foolishly.

I feel lucky to own 9 of Keith's books...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDBowhuntr