Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Old Hand-me-downs: What to do with them?

This is the one I’m keeping. I’ll never get to pull the trigger on it, but I’ve got a little memorial for him in the basement with a floral/lantern arrangement from his funeral as well as his biggest buck’s shoulder mount and I’ll add a trout rod and this gun to it somehow.

I shared these pictures and the story with Joseph von Benedikt, and he asked to use it in the podcast, so if anyone listens to that, you’ll be familiar with this 😊

Attachments

• IMG_3857.jpeg
    IMG_3857.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3856.jpeg
    IMG_3856.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3855.jpeg
    IMG_3855.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
This is the one I’m keeping. I’ll never get to pull the trigger on it, but I’ve got a little memorial for him in the basement with a floral/lantern arrangement from his funeral as well as his biggest buck’s shoulder mount and I’ll add a trout rod and this gun to it somehow.

I shared these pictures and the story with Joseph von Benedikt, and he asked to use it in the podcast, so if anyone listens to that, you’ll be familiar with this 😊

I look forward to that episode! What is it? Looks like an 870 to me, and if it still functions fine it might just need a new barrel. Fun conversation piece to relive the stories though too!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back