Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Elk Stolen in Billings

Would these guys be this upset if their meat got stolen?

#nobonezoneforyou
I've noticed that too. Yes I would be torqued if someone jacked the antlers from my animal. Sure they are a great memory bringer upper(that's an actual thing not just bad English), personally I would be more torqued if they stole the meat, about the only solace I would be able to find in that would be, they were hungry and felt they needed it more than I did.
If I was reporting either of these stories I would ask if the meat was stolen too.

I’d honestly prefer it be shared openly.
Copy that Sir. I asked for DM/pm since it was the stolen elk thread and didn't want to derail the thread completely. If there are concerns with practices please inform. I'm looking to buy some new gear (lost some weight and I'm done being cold and layered to the point I look like the brother from a Christmas Story)and have been looking at different brands.

There is prolly a theft ring and the antlers are being ground into a fine powder to be sold as an aphrodisiac, (news flash we already love hunting) or marketed as a remedy for athletes foot.
Remedy for athletes foot? I can't see how that would work. How is one supposed to walk with toes all stiff and enlarged? Clown shoes?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back