Elk results tomorrow for WY

On the bright side, my refund and my antelope app will be on the same credit card statement which will more or less result in no impact to my bill.

Finally got that general tag I thought I might get with 1 point! Can't wait for this one.

I'm guessing fewer people applied this year if you got a general tag with one point this year. I'm pretty sure it took 2 points last year. I was nervous about getting my first WY elk tag this year with myself at 4 pp and another guy at 1 pp = 5/2 = 2.5 pp each on a general elk party application. Sounds like 2 pp was a lock then maybe.

I'm guessing fewer people applied this year if you got a general tag with one point this year. I'm pretty sure it took 2 points last year. I was nervous about getting my first WY elk tag this year with myself at 4 pp and another guy at 1 pp = 5/2 = 2.5 pp each on a party application. Sounds like 2 pp was a lock then maybe.
No sorry for the confusion, got it with 3 points, but back when I had 1 point I thought I had a chance! Then the reality of point creep hit.

No luck for my wife and her friend with cow tags... The guys wanted them to draw a lot more than they wanted to I'm pretty sure. Oh well.

So if i put in for a 1st and 2nd choice unit and the website jusy says unsuccessful i assume i didnt draw either?

I guess I can use the refund that I have coming towards that bison super tag that I plan on drawing.

Back