NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Elk Photos

Well I bet my buddy has shot a bigger elk than your buddy.:rolleyes::D

carry on....

Oh yeah..........................on my buddy's bull his onesies aren't very big but his #3 thickie is over 10 inches on right side:D

P10100531.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a little one "my buddy" shot in '08.:p

Attachments

• CIMG0715.JPG
    CIMG0715.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 690
HPIM0989.jpg

Here's a buddys bull taken last September.....just got an email from him as it was officially scored after the 60 day drying period....470 4/8 gross, 418 6/8 net. I'm sure B&C will want to panel score this one...

Throw in the towels boys!!!................laffin!

Breaksrunner who invited you to this one-upmanship party??

I just had my 09 bull officially measured.. 363 1/8 gross, 353 1/2 net, gunned him so not a record. He'd just measured a 399/385net MT typical elk from this season.

But my buddy..... his sheep went 186 1/4 gross, 185 1/2 net.. taken with a bow.

2009Elkside4.jpg

His "three" is 21 3/8 on the left side - granted, not quite topping the 23 inch "ones" on the "cheater bull".

I used the same guy who's measured panel scoring for B&C for about 15 years, including the measurement of the "spider bull". My green score, done by myself, the day after I killed it in my dark garage with no marking on the antlers for reference, still excited about it and holding an ice cold beer in one hand.. was within an inch of his score.

I also agree the scoring system is broke. That Yukon bull is a scary big one. No one-upping that.

Back