Elk Photos

Wapiti23

Hey everybody, I was wondering how the elk season has gone for everyone. Well i was wondering if everyone could post some photos of their trophy's and of their hunts from this year and years past. Im waiting for the upcoming season and need to see some pics to help get me through the winter!!! I'll post some pics just as soon as i can figure it out. Help with that will be great. Lets see the pics.:hump:

this is the bull my buddy shot two years ago shot at 55 yards with a hoyt scored 378 5/8" was shot in Wyoming

Attachments

• Bull 2007 001.jpg
    Bull 2007 001.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,948
  • Bull 2007 003.jpg
    Bull 2007 003.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,928
thats gross score too, he is really long has great tine length and not bad mass all the little points add up quick. i have a few better pics will try and find them and post them too....

389 2/8.. but a bad picture, all the mass really adds up. :D
WhoopsElk2006.jpg

hey i am just passing on the pics and the score is from what they told me so if its wrong i dont know no need to be asses about it....

hungerford,

I'm wearing this phone pic out but so's you can kinda see where Greenhorn is coming from, this bull grossed a tad over 280.

Nice bull your buddy took, I'd take one like that every year if I could.

imagejpeg_2-1.jpg

Here's my bull from this year. Thought he'd have a real chance at B&C, but the weak beam on the passenger side kept him out.

picture.php

Regardless of size, here is a good reason to hunt elk. Wire grid so as not to fall down in crap. Love Micky D's

Slaughterhouses like this one in Xinguara, Para state, export much of their product to Europe and the United States. Brazil is the world's biggest exporter of beef, with the largest herd as well: 200 million cattle.

Attachments

• ss-091123-noor-amazon-04_ss_full.jpg
    ss-091123-noor-amazon-04_ss_full.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,835
This is the Bull I shot this year. I actually put one shoulder on my wife. Shes 47 now it was funnier than hell. Oh when she got stung by some bee's my name was used with some explicits

mussigbrodelk013.jpg
cites.

Never scored it but should go around 370 with 100 points for conning wife to help pack.

2008 Bull. He lost B & C points because no wife, hunting buddy had to help pack and wasn't happy.

HuntingPics2008004.jpg

Last edited:
1st photo of my 2009 MT elk. He goes about 415 before ground shrinkage. He's got a great top end, huge beams, and 20+ on both the royal & 5th tines.
11110916501.jpg

My '09 bull..360+.. but he fell off that ledge and lost 90" of horn.

Attachments

• 100_0127-crop.jpg
    100_0127-crop.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,823
My 09 Idaho bull, he had all the makings of a 350" bull if I just would have let him live about 6 more years.

Attachments

• Oct 28 Spike 5resize.jpg
    Oct 28 Spike 5resize.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 1,876
Drake, that is to bad, you can almost see where his horns scrapped off on the rocks.

I was really happy with this 350 gross bull, until a pack of wild dogs attacked him before I could shoot them off. They snapped off his MB on one side and even a brow tine. Crazy.

ScannedImage-9.jpg

Somehow the bull of my dreams slipped by my sure-thing ambush. He was 370 easy.

Attachments

• Kirby2009ElkDeerwithRickGrandmesaReduced.jpg
    Kirby2009ElkDeerwithRickGrandmesaReduced.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,700
Those are all better bulls than the one I didn't shoot this year. As an aside guys and I know that there is some harmless ribbing going but I've personnally seen the bull that mhungerford posted in the first pic and the picture doesn't do it justice. The score is good and it is a truly impressive bull. Go easy on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back