Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elk on the GC

Elkhunter

Well it was a nice way to start the week yesterday morning. I went out to start snow removal a little after 5:00 yesterday morning. When I went outside, I could here elk talking back and forth real good. They were in the condo complex but I never saw them because I didn't have time to go around the buildings to look for them as I was already behind from the weekend storms. About 7:15 as I was heading to the other side of the golf course to my next plow job I got a chance to see them. There were hundreds of elk on the course. I don't know exactly how many, but my guess would be pushing the 400 mark without a doubt. Mostly cows and calves and only a few bulls mixed within them. Always nice to see elk like that, especially when they were only 50 yards away and were in the yard two hours prior.

Man Elky, you folks really have it good. I can't even imagine how cool that would be!! Well hopefully in 2 years I will move out of here and will be able to see elk from our front porch in the winter along with muleys in our yard. Wow, I really need to get out of here as soon as I can so I can experience God's country first hand, not a few times a year. Just curious, do you ever have elk in your yard Elky??

TK, these were in the yard. Yes we have had elk in the yard. The elk just pass through on their way to the elk refuge.
Have deer and moose in the yard all winter also.

What a place to live and work. :cool: :cool:
Waking up to see and hear that would make going to work a pleasure.

Does that mean you temporarily change your name to ELKPOOPHUNTER?? or do you just let it naturally fertilize the area??

:cool:

That will be real good in a week and a half or so when we can shoot them out your back door..LOL.... :D :D :D

That is very very cool. I wished I could ave seen that. I usually see elk when I go to MT to visit ELKCHSR. To bad you didn't get any pics. ;) :D ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back