Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Elk Ivory Ideas

The best man should always come prepared.....
The extravagance of the bachelor party has been known to nix a best man or few from the line-up.
Groom should always define alcohol requirements when his presence is "requested" for cake testing.

I asked a friend of mine, who was a jeweler, to make me a simple tie tack. He thought he owed me (he didn't, just did my job) so he made it in 14 carat, surrounded by diamonds and sapphires and gave it to me for free. Way too fancy for me, which of course I never told him. Passed it along to my SIL, who, wearing camo BDUs most of the time, enjoyed dressing up when not in uniform.

246291546_4784565258244498_1354265282612363949_n.jpg

Citation : https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/francis-wharton-killed-deer-dentures-teeth-1.3211739
I stand on the shoulders of giants

What do you do with all those Ivories? I saved most of them, but really don't know what to do.

I did make a set into decorations for a pocket watch fob and a "His and Hers" set of rings...

106_0225.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4987 (1).jpgthumbnail_IMG_4988.jpg

Shhh, I was going to ask him to mail them to me for disposal. Also your antler buyer is hosing you on prices
Yeah mine pays 20/per

Ive got a jar full of my own and I've also got a jar full of ivories from my grandpa. Wish I knew the story for each set of his. Now that I think about it, whoever gets mine also has my hunting journal to go with it so they will know the stories for each and every set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back