Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Elizabeth Warren’s Gun Bill

It could certainly.make it easier for confiscation if they have specific dates on the approved guns, but not others that have only serial numbers & proof marks.

OK, I actually went through the majority of the bill. Uh, yeah... Don't know where this is in the process but there are things in there that are pretty bad. Good Lord, just the new taxes imposed on firearms and ammo would cripple plenty of people from buying anything! Hopefully it dies somewhere.

She must want even more gun and ammo sales than is currently going on. Just curious if most here even have an idea of the virus gun sales. It's not getting the news to show the magnitude. My supplier normally ships the same day and now is 10 days backlogged. Insane

OK, I actually went through the majority of the bill. Uh, yeah... Don't know where this is in the process but there are things in there that are pretty bad. Good Lord, just the new taxes imposed on firearms and ammo would cripple plenty of people from buying anything! Hopefully it dies somewhere.

Introduced Feb 5 and passed to the senate finance committee that day. There it sits and I imagine there it will die.

She must want even more gun and ammo sales than is currently going on. Just curious if most here even have an idea of the virus gun sales. It's not getting the news to show the magnitude. My supplier normally ships the same day and now is 10 days backlogged. Insane
I work part time at a gun store and I can vouch for the crazy ass sales figures. We've probably sold 4-6 months worth of guns and ammo in the last 3 weeks. Can't keep 9mm, 40, & 45 in stock. we received 30 Glocks last Friday, sold them all on Saturday

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back