Eastern Cape Bushbuck

B

big28hunter

Looking forward to getting my bushbuck back home after the Early Bird Expo in Bloomsburg, PA on Sunday. Just completed by a friend and taxidermist Scott Gulliver. I am very pleased with his work. Seeing the mount has got me very excited for my next Safari in 2016. Although they aren't on my list for this trip with already harvesting one. I'm glad their on a few friends. Excellent tablefare and awesome critters to chase. I'll be booking 10 hunters with Kubusi Safari's at the Harrisburg, PA show through EAI Outdoors on the first of February. On my list this trip will be zebra, mountainreed buck, duiker, black wildebeest, and nyala. Good huntin'

Veddy nice! Quite a cool looking critter. Africa's on my 'someday' list, just want to get a few more NA boxes checked first.

Thanks guys! 1_pointer your welcome to join me in a future hunt if you'd like. Africa is truly unreal hunting.

Thanks for the offer! I'd accept as long as time off and money collide in a manner to allow it. That collision doesn't happen as often as I'd like... ;)

Your welcome! Package #1 is $2200.00 includes four of the following impala, duiker, mountainreed buck, blesbuck, warthog, springbuck, or steenbuck. Airfare around $1300.00. Incidentials around $1000.00 Not to bad for an awesome hunt and experience IMO

Yo Robert, you forget about asking us locals?????That's a pretty good deal and i'll be going back as soon as my 7 year old can draw a bow that's strong enough to kill out there;3-4 years

I'll be taking my grandson as well. Maybe we could book together in a few years. Mason is 4 in May and will be hunting with a rifle when we go.

Your welcome! Package #1 is $2200.00 includes four of the following impala, duiker, mountainreed buck, blesbuck, warthog, springbuck, or steenbuck. Airfare around $1300.00. Incidentials around $1000.00 Not to bad for an awesome hunt and experience IMO
That's more my level of collision! I'd have to think on that. A trip like that for a kid would be priceless!

Bushbuck are a great animal and fun to hunt in the mountains.

Good looking trophy and I think they are one of the spiral horns you
could easily hunt more then once. Crafty, but fun.

Bushbuck are a great animal and fun to hunt in the mountains.

Good looking trophy and I think they are one of the spiral horns you
could easily hunt more then once. Crafty, but fun.

They certainly are. As soon as we recovered it I made my mind up to life size it. Glad I did! Thanks

Yo Robert, you forget about asking us locals?????That's a pretty good deal and i'll be going back as soon as my 7 year old can draw a bow that's strong enough to kill out there;3-4 years

Children also hunt for free Scott. Just have to pay trophy fees for game taken.

Let me know when your going I may just have to take older son.Love Africa but it does cost abit.DDon't forget to add the $1500 to get your stuff back to USA

Booked 10 guys yesterday at the Harrisburg Show for 2016 end of April. Your both welcome to come along!

There are ways to cut the cost such as putting trophies in the same crate together. As far as logistics there is really nothing to it. The outfitter that I go with has their own taxidermy shop and they show you exactly what to do. Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back