Eastern Cape Kudu

B

big28hunter

On my first trip to South Africa in 2011 high on my trophy list was a kudu. Although I made numerous stalks on them and seen several nice bulls. I could never get an ethical shot at these elusive critters. I returned again in 2013 but this time instead of September we decided to give ourselves an advantage by hunting them in the rut in April. It turned out to be the right move as all three of us took kudu. Today I was able to pick mine up and add it to my trophy room. My next safari will be in 2016 hunting with the same outfitter Kubusi Safaris on the Eastern Cape of South Africa. Taking 9 friends and family along and since several of them are after kudu we decided to hunt in late April again. Good huntin'

Beautiful animals! Congrats! I have to ask, are any of the animals in the photos the same one that hangs on the wall?

Thanks fellas! Africa is something that has gotten into my blood and I look forward to more Safaris there. Especially when my grandson is old enough. The pics on the wall aren't of the harvested animal but that would have been a great idea. Not the first to ask Muskeez! Good huntin'

Back