Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Dubya chooses big business over wildlife...again

That's nice Buzz , now quit wasting MY federal taxes and get back to work !

( don't you have some snail-darters to count or something ?)

Hey Ringer,

In case you're wondering...all federal and state employees pay taxes...in case you forgot.

Personally, I dont like to see tax dollars spent on worthless crap either...like invading other countries for no good reason.

One last thing...it really isnt up to YOU to decide if money for endangered toads is needed or not. Its already been decided FOR you when the ESA was passed BY YOUR CONGRESS in the 1970's. Its just my job to make sure MY government lives up to what they agreed to...

Put the blame where it belongs.

Geesh Buzz-Musta hit a nerve. I didn't say you were on welfare or anything. Didn't even call you a drunk or a fat ass. You need to get over your anger from the election. If the toad is to be saved then the majority of voters will certainly join the Dean team in the next election and support those that will focus the dollars in that area instead of spending the money killing Muslim extremists. I still wonder if there is already enough wilderness set aside for the lynx/toad to make it.

Ringer,

LMAO!

Buzz,

Did you read that link on the ESA that Greenhorn provided awhile back? Any comments?

You should spend more time working to find a suitable Presidential Candidate and less time whinning about your poor choices. Maybe it's just you Buzz. How about giving us a short list on who would pass the "Buzz test" for President.

And I'm still waiting on your answer about the Preditor conservation groups and what they think about YOU trapping on their federal land.

Paul,

Yeah I did read it...did you?

Let me quote part of that article: "The lawmakers said they had no specific legislative language yet, but listed goals including increased involvement by states, more incentives for private landowners, and strengthening scientific reviews before species are listed or critical habitat is designated.

How are we supposed to strengthen scientific reviews on species that are listed and the critical habitat if the ten-watt in the whitehouse doesnt fund the science?

I dont think this new legislation has anything to do with strengthing scientific reviews...I think its a way for the Shrub Administration to get around the ESA. If Shrub and the administration were serious about what they're saying...wouldnt you think they'd properly fund the science?

You guys need to wake up, not only is the coffee done...its completely boiled out of the pot...

As to the predator group...they arent getting their way...are they? Last I checked you could still buy a trappers license in MT, WY, ID, etc. etc. etc.

I think its great they get to stew over my legal right to public lands and public wildlife. If they ever become a real threat...I'll take the necassary actions THEN.

For presidential candidates...

I've always like H. Norman Schwarzkopf, great military background, a real hunter (who DOES know the difference between a killdeer and a dove), involved in conservation groups, and unlike Shrub didnt hide when it was time to serve his country, westpoint grad, seems honest.

Problem is, he's too smart to run...thusly we have choices like Shrub...sad really.

These ESA changes could get interesting. I have it on good info that the USFWS is wanting to change the regs for actions on private grounds that contain endangered species.

FAIRCHASEBEN said:
That's nice Buzz , now quit wasting MY federal taxes and get back to work !

( don't you have some snail-darters to count or something ?)

LMAO...you mean Buzzh is getting paid by the government for posting here? Buzz please say it aint so.. your on your lunch break right? hump :D

Stormin Norman! He'd of got my vote this time Buzz. But I think you're right he's too smart for that job. With all the priority jumbling and compromises to be made with being president, pretty much hard to make anybody happy with your decisions. I still believe Bush was a better choice than Kerry, and they were the only two in the running.

Next election, I want to see an presidential candidate finishing off a wolverine in a trap with his boot. The sportsman's propaganda with these guys standing there all filsoned out, with a borrowed over and under shotgun, and their assistant packing a dead bird.. that's gay.

I will post an article this morning on just how much the environment is taking it in the butt with the $$$ from up on high.... ;)

these guys standing there all filsoned out, with a borrowed over and under shotgun, and their assistant packing a dead bird.. that's gay.

Greenhorn LMAO! :D

...funny thing that the only time I really saw him on the trigger was when his bbl was pointed at the crowd......course "others" would say that was the camera angle....

Think that new filson still had the tag on it and the only thing that was loaded was the camera.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back